An EcoSex Entrepreneur is a person creates a company (or simply thinks of practical solutions!) that works with sexuality yet addresses environmental or social issues.
This site is an educational resource that teaches how to create profitable, ethical and sex-positive products or services that help to improve the planet or society. Learn to be an ecosexual entrepreneur and enjoy a fun, sexy and rewarding business that makes the world a better place!
Benefits of Thinking like an EcoSex Entrepreneur!
- Personal. By seeing how sexuality connects with social, religious and political problems in the world, there is a greater intellectual and sapiosexual justification for living in a sex positive way.
- Political. Politics is personal and that is very true when it comes to sexuality and politics. With greater awareness of big picture issues as they relate to sexuality, people can either run for office on sex positive platforms or support candidates who do.
- Entrepreneurial. There are those who would like to make a living by making a difference! Sex is one of the great last untapped bastions for social entrepreneur capitalism. Social entrepreneurs address social and environmental issues through business. The same ethos can apply to an ‘EcoSexual Entrepreneur’!
A Sexy but not Sexual World
When we look at sexuality in today's world, we see that the famous Sexual Revolution that began in the sixties has now stalled. After more than 50 years of feminism, women live in a world that is still overwhelmingly run by men.
To state the obvious, we are all a product of sex. It is our life force and how we use this powerful energy affects almost every aspect of our existence. Modern life surrounds us with "sexy" images. However, that does not make us more "sexual" in a way that is fulfilling. People talk about sex, read about it, and see it on all forms of media. However, they are not actually having much truly satisfying sex. As an article in Vox notes, sexual activity is decreasing and reported as unsatisfactory in many countries.
Living in a sexy but not sexual world is rather like having a diet of junk food. Superficially it is fulfilling but it is not healthy on a deeper level. Lack of sexual satisfaction in people's lives leads to 'sexual substitution'. People engage in behavior such as compulsive shopping or even violence in order to fill the gap that is created from an unsatisfying love life.
This is NOT a politically correct website! We stand by our First Amendment rights to comment, be critical and suggest out-of-the-box 'solutions' in the world today. As we argue in Sexually Incorrect, dysfunctional sexuality is a root cause of many of the problems in the world today.
However, in most cultures, it is very difficult to have open, honest conversations about human sexuality. This is one of our main intentions; to encourage rather than stifle debate about sex and to offer practical solutions.
As an ethical erotic entrepreneur, a woman or man can address sexual dysfunction in a particular facet of human behavior. They can also feel empowered economically and sexually!
In times of high unemployment and world recession, working with sexuality in a positive way can be a very 'uplifting' experience! (pun intended!) Our goal is not just to describe the problems but to offer practical business-based solutions for the budding EcoSexual Entrepreneur or current Sex Worker.
Portland OR: Sexuality to Save the World! Discussion Groups
The founder of EcoSex Entrepreneur, Mojo Mustapha hosts a series of Discussion Groups in Portland, Oregon one of the most progressive and sex-positive cities in the US.
Mojo is a member of Sex Positive Portland (SPP), an organization centered around understanding and exploring all aspects of human sexuality, consent, relationship styles, kink, gender, and orientation.
2018 Portland SPP Meetup Schedule: If you are in Portland you are welcome to join these discussion groups. However, SPP is a private group so you must join as a Member.
- Oct 8, 7-9pm: “Ending Slut Shaming": The costs to women and society for sexual double standards.
- Oct 22, 7-9pm: “Tantric Ganja”: Marijuana as an aphrodisiac or sensual mood enhancer compared to alcohol.
- Nov 5, 7-9pm: “What Sex Workers Know”: Benefits to society for legalized sex work.
- Nov 19: 7-9pm: "EcoSex Entrepreneur”: Combining business and sex to address social or environmental issues!